Nacogdoches Assault Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

3 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Fox Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 am

Hey everyone, with the new site i figured we could re-introduce ourselfs.
Fox
Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Fox Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:30 am

Hey everybody, My name is Chase Meador and I'm in college at the moment making my way through the Fire Science Program at Blinn. At the moment im shoothing a black etek 3 with a rotor loader and a 70/4500 HPA tank. I recently got a new autococker pump that im loving! My usual playstyle is to be the run in front and raise heck, but most of the time im running around a lot behind the enemy. I usually end up with more welts than anyone on the team but its worth it getting to play! I hope to see the Nac team grow even more and make a showing at more statewide games!
Fox
Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Rat

Post  Rat Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:47 pm

This is Rat-Playing paintball for 15 years one of the few remaining members of NAC that still plays. I am one of the three travel members been all over the state playing. I am also the gun collector. I play my Phenon most of the time but have 2 - Milsigs- BT -7 and Bt-15. What event type of game it then will depend on what marker I use. My style is finding the backdoor and hit them from a direction the op team does not expect.

Rat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Cruz here!!

Post  Cruzinator Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 am

Cruz here, I'm somewhat new to paintball, but I've played with nac assault clan before at swift and Zavalla, been playing for 2 years, I'm gonna be running a project salvo with hpa, I have my own practice field here in Cushing tx, my tactics are to follow orders! But I prefer defensive style playing and stealth,(made my own ghillie suit) looking forward to meet new guys and shoot paint at ya!!

Cruzinator

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum